Quality is of major importance in any feature of business. Customers always require value for money. At Nifno, we endowed a constant effort to create good quality work. There are many elements on which quality fitness is primarily based which include - performance, reliability, durability, visible and perceived excellent of the garment. Quality desires to be defined in terms of a specific framework of value. To achieve this Quality Control is seen as the agent of Quality Assurance.
At Nifno quality control is accomplished right from the preliminary stage of obtaining raw materials to final finished garment. Apparel quality is measured with respect to quality and standard of fibres, yarns, fabric crafting, color citadel, designs and the final finished products. However, we focused on expectation of our each and individual customer.
Ensuring total quality control of any product helps us to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty with consideration to effective cost of any product to be at minimum.
Our Goal & Objectives
- Good to be produced with maximum capabilities under all designated specification and quality control mechanism.
- To accomplish our work on crafting and designing of any fabric or garment with featuring all optimality’sas design, styles, colours, suitability of components and fitness of product best suitable for the market.
- To satisfy the customer for overall queries. Our main aim to provide best quality of product at very low cost of money, time and energy.
- Aim to make men/ women/ kids smart and looking well in all community, party or job. So, we always keep in mind the purpose of customer choice or profession.
Quality Control Approaches
- Itemize the variables that arise in craftsmanship and production in a way to offer complete specification.
- Develop a specification in a number of parts or sections to make sure that all design and team members has a clear concept towards any requirements..
- Building suitable working environment with respect to particular specification.
- Developing techniques to understand fault.
- Advance practical training and understanding of the product including,Fabric geometry and the interrelationship of yarn count, loop length, pick count, relaxation and fabric properties.
- Various techniques to solve all crafting and sewing problems.
- Causes and prevention of seam breakdown.
- Factors affecting shade of goods which creates differentiation in matching.
Fault Analysis Method
We always keep in mind that our customer’s problem is our problem. So, we follow the step by step method to solve the problem as soon as possible like - Fault + Appearance + Cause + Effect + Responsibility + Action + Prevention.